GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are in Canton and checking to see if there might be any activities going on before the Ryan's meet-up.

Plan on eating breakfast at the Cracker Barrel around 7 AM and see if anyone else shows up.

See ya'll there.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention that I am talking about Friday (tomorrow).

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Yea!! I'm putting in a new hot water heater. You know anything about 'Georgia' installations?;)

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
ya all have fun, I have to work........

Only tip I have for installation of a HOT water heater is to wear gloves. :evil:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
ya all have fun, I have to work........

Only tip I have for installation of a HOT water heater is to wear gloves. :evil:
Not me. ToolTater (really ToolToter) knows which Hot Water heater I'm talking about.:shock:

·
Registered
243 Posts
there's a group of 6 at the Best Western. we will be going somewhere tomorrow look us up.

Rick

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yea!! I'm putting in a new hot water heater. You know anything about 'Georgia' installations?;)
Seems pointless to install a hot water heater. If it's already hot, it doesn't need heating. Why don't we call it a cold water heater? :razz:

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Seems pointless to install a hot water heater. If it's already hot, it doesn't need heating. Why don't we call it a cold water heater? :razz:
By the time Joe gets ready to use it, it needs to be heated again, so maybe it should be called a hot water re-heater.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Wingstock-anything going on Friday .

I heard Max is doing a demonstration on "how to put your foot in your mouth" and keep on truckin! :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts