GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Just wondering if anybody is planning on camping the weekend of the rally, and if so, which campground they are planning to go to?

I am looking to be there with my camper trailer, and it makes sense to me to camp at the same ground as everybody else (if there is anybody else camping LOL).

Look forward to hearing back from anybody who is camping, and meeting up with everybody at Traxxions factory.

chazguernsey

·
Registered
2,367 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Hey Chuckles!!!! :wink:

How is your trip going? I am not going to Wingstock, but hope you have a good time. Were you at the BBQ? If you get down to Florida let me know. I am sure we can get a few together for a ride. Its mostly staight, but we can do a few on-ramps and pretend were riding the twisties. :wink:

Good to see you post. Enjoy your trip.

Roy

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Red Top Mountain Lodge. w/ Lees-ure Lite

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
salyzyn said:
Red Top Mountain Lodge. w/ Lees-ure Lite
I've never been there but a friend of mine from FL will be putting his class-A thing there for 3 weeks next month too. He travels with that thing very often so it must be pretty good there.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Chaguernsey,

We are staying at the Victoria Campground in Woodstock Ga.
We are Leaving Florida Friday early am and expect to be there Friday afternoon.
We are in space #5 with a 28ft Weekend Warrier Toy Hauler.
Come on buy if you like and we can ride over to Traxxion together unless you get there earlier then we will see you later.
their reservation number is 678-721-6700.

Take Care and Ride Safe

Steve Scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts