GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those attending Wingstock next weekend, Max wanted me to make sure you knew that, if you want in on all the action at their shop Saturday, you need to be back there by 5pm or earlier.

The open house will have other model bikes there this year plus as in previous years, live music, the BBQ, and a motorcycle stunt show. :yes1:

Anyone wanting to go on a ride lead by one of us N. Ga. boys Saturday morning, just show up Saturday morning.

We'll leave at 8am from the Walmart parking lot on the SE corner of Exit 20 off I-575. Tummies and tanks full with empty bladders.

I think DDKing has a ride on Saturday that you need to sign up for by PMing him.

Saturday's ride that I will lead will be a 2-up leisurely pace on mainly lesser-traveled-scenic N. Ga. 2 lanes.

Remember the group dinner Friday evening at 6 at Ryans, next to the Walmart. Anyone who wants to eat with us again Sunday morning at Ryans, they open at 7:30pm.

Host hotel is the Best Western so grab a chair and join us for some lie telling in the parking lot Friday night. :thumbup:

·
Registered
243 Posts
I will be arriving Thursday afternoon. If any one is looking for someone to ride with Friday let me know. I will be at the Best Western.

Rick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts