GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here at Traxxion having the whole nine yards done on my 2006, so I used Windows Movie Maker and put together all 60 slides:

http://jkgraphics.com/Eagle/images/Wingstock2006Photos.wmv

That should keep you busy! Better have broadband!

Around noon, I'll be heading for Tellico Plains, Cherohala, then on to Cherokee for the night. Plan to take the Blue Ridge Pkwy north after that and end up in PA by Friday.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Nice work John,
Looks great, add some tunes and you could be a Speilberg kinda Wing Guy. :wink: I see the average sized guys were there with their tiny wives. :wink: 8) :lol:

:flg:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice, John.
You're going to have to have a nice smooth ride home...
Well, I left before 2 PM today, and within two miles on I-575, the front part of my belly pan fell off! Circled back but could not find it. Good thing I have the front fender extension on.

Rode north to Tellico - TN 68 is a nice road! Filled up, then went across the Cherohala and thru Robbinsville on NC 143 to pick up roads to Cherokee. Pulled into the Comfort Inn, checked in & noticed a bunch of Wingers, so I got on the bike, road over & asked where the buffet was! Turned out they were headed for dinner at a local Chinese place, so I tagged along & had a nice dinner.

Tomorrow - Blue Ridge Parkway.

BTW - absolutely no extra free play in the steering, and the ride was firm but comfortable. Put a reference to the Traxxion site on my site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts