GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
9,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all who have posted on the last "Wingstock" thread with their RSVPs for the Friday dinner and the Saturday BBQ at Traxxion.

As it stands right now I have about 20 for dinner Friday night and about between 30-35 for Saturday night.

By next Monday, if at all possible, I need to know who will be there for both dinners. Saturday is more important because it is being catered and they'll need to know how much food to bring.

Sooooo, if you have not already given me your head count, could you do so either here or on the last thread by Sunday evening? Even if you are local, I still would like to know. Thanks

Hope you can make it.

By the way, Sometime Saturday evening, there will be a contest to benefit the Guest of Honor, Dan Duffy, aka DDKing. It will be motorcycle related but will not involve riding one. I'll let it be a surprise.

Trialsman

·
Registered
732 Posts
I'll be there for the Friday night dinner and the Saturday BBQ

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
My endearing wife Lyna & I for both.

Edit: Had dropped 'puppy Gizmo' before posting this RSVP, now dropped 'puppy Bijoux' from the attendees as well, we will arrive without any furry children :cry:

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
If an RSVP is made what would happen if I had to cancel at last minute due to business.

I had the whole set up put in about a month ago and would love to head back down but have a possible conflict and would not want to cause any problems.

It sounds like a great time and a good chance to meet alot of board people.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
jwen said:
If an RSVP is made what would happen if I had to cancel at last minute due to business.
We'll drop-ship the food to you and you have to post a photo of yourself eating it while listening to Jimi Hendrix playing the Star Spangled Banner.
That sounds fair to me...

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
jwen said:
I would be obligated to eat your share of the BBQ. Glad to fall on that knife for you, bud ...

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
That sounds fair enough and it is great to have accomadating freinds!!!!!

Will make a decision over the weekend but sure would like to be there.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Not gonna be able to make it, so somebody can have what I would have ordered: Hooters Philly Cheesesteak.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts