GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basic schedule:

Informal meet and greet at Traxxion Dynamics all day Friday the 29th. The address is 261 Rope Mill Road, Woodstock, Ga. 30188.
Their phone 770-592-3823.

Upon arrival I hope to be able to give everyone a map of the area and maps of the different rides planned for Saturday in the mountains. Again feel free to do your own ride using our maps. But you're welcome to tag along with a ride leader too.

Around 6:45pm anyone with a taste for some good country cookin fall in behind me. Got a great place about 30 minutes away. After dinner I'll lead anyone who needs it back to Traxxion where you can head back to the room or camping site for a good night's rest.

Saturday morning: The ride leaders will have made it known where and when to meet for respective rides. We will meet, ride most of the day and hope to be back in Woodstock with enough time for everyone to get freshened up and relax a little. The catered BBQ dinner at Traxxion will probably be about 6:30p. Tire and suspension seminars to follow.

Sunday: Nothing planned, most will head home.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
In addition to Paul's fine meet-n-greet, I'll lead any early early birds up to the Cherahala Skyway and then over to see Yellow Wolf at Deal's Gap on Friday (not so much traffic there during the week). Yellow Wolf is extending a discount if anybody wants to be videotaped at that time.

Time: 0730 on Friday at the Ryan's for a quick breakfast. Scoot up to the Skyway and meet up with TNCharlie, over to the Gap, slap some backs, slay the dragon, eat a sammich, ride back to Canton/Woodstock. Get cleaned up, grab my Sweetie, ride to dinner with Paul and the rest of you'all.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Hey Bill,

Don't you have enough pull with the girls at Hooters to have them open for breakfast wings?

I know I have not signed up yet but truly hope to be able to make it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts