GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rrixx got in this afternoon, had a good dinner then went for a nice ride. Polecat called this evening and will be here Wednesday afternoon. I also talked to KcButch today, he will be here on Thursday. Thank god my wife loves company. This is right up her alley!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Man....those guys are fired up aint't they. You must need some yard work or house painting or something I bet? 8)

·
Registered
280 Posts
You bet Im fired up, havent had a trip since Americade in early June and need to let the Yellow Eagle fly a little. Toyo and his SO are being very gracious with their invitation to RRIX, Polecat and myself, so ifin theres chores to be done I am all over it!

Plus the added benefit of meetin many a fine folk from the board! Does it get any better?

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
That short ride Toyo took me on this evening whet my appetite for more. I put new foot pegs on and they're scraped up already. That's a good thing! Looking forward to meeting KC Butch but why can't I get away from Polecat??

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Y'all should have fun at Toyos place.. I wish I could make it, but I already had other plans in the fire and there are just too many things happening too close. Maybe if they do it again next year I will be able to make it...

I need to get another job so I can have more vacation time... :wink: :wink:

Now it is off to work...

RIXX, Did you ride the Dream down?? :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
5Ross said:
It was hard to decide which bike to take but since the Dream isn't licensed yet I took the Wing. Maybe next year the Dream wins.

Sorry you couldn't make it Ross, we'll miss you but given the choice between you working and me, I pick you.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

Rrixx,
Man that was down right mean of ya, him or you. How about somebody who don't ride as much as some of us do, let the folks who have no idea how much fun we have with this to suck it up. If not for the Admiral's testin' over the next few weeks and me workin' like a slimey defense contractor we'd been comin' but the health issues come first and my boss understands but when duty calls plus I get paid, well y'all know the story. :roll: :wink:
Pics, we wanna see lots of pics and not just Rrixx & Polecat havin' fun. :wink:

:flg:

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
RRIXX said:
5Ross said:
It was hard to decide which bike to take but since the Dream isn't licensed yet I took the Wing. Maybe next year the Dream wins.

Sorry you couldn't make it Ross, we'll miss you but given the choice between you working and me, I pick you.
You are beginning to sound like Iwiing :lol: :lol:

Y'all just have fun and be safe....

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
******* wrote, "Pics, we wanna see lots of pics and not just Rrixx & Polecat havin' fun. "

One thing for sure we have seen enough of those two holding on to each other :lol: :wink: :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts