Ultra Guard Water Resistant Helmet Bag
3 Bottles "Way 2EZ" Polish

THANKS SAM!

http://wingtoys.com/ ]

I'll keep you posted as more come in![/size

·
Registered
118 Posts
Seriously, though, it looks like this will be a great kickoff for the riding season and everyone should have a lot of fun.

Thanks, Steve, for putting it together and coordinating with vendors and door prizes.

See y'all there!

·
Registered
469 Posts
thanks Sam! Thanks Steve for all you do ta git this event goin. Are we goin ta Coopers?:mrgreen:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Sam at Wing Toys is great to deal with, He is a real gentleman. Im just after being on the phone to him, ordering some more bits to be sent to The Green Green Grass of Home. Well Done Sam, from all your friends in Ireland.

:luck: :rw1: :luck:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Steve,
Count me in for bringing a small door prize from the El Paso area. Looking forward to the rally and meeting everyone and see the ones I already know.
Also this is my 100 post.....hurrayyyyyyy for me!

bruce aka 'the blue trawler"

:blw1:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Bruce let's see here. You just had a birthday, you just passed 100 posts, and you have an invite to a Texas gathering.

I think that your Life Pattern is on a High Upward Swing.....LOL

Still waiting on you to hit our doorstep..

Bulldog

·
Registered
619 Posts
Bulldog,

Let's see...here is my plan for next week! I leave for Odessa, Texas with a van full of track girls on thursday and return late saturday nite....would rather watch 2 guys fish. Leave sunday morning for Vegas until weds. nite...hope I am high when I come back...full of loot......leave thursday morning for Marble Falls and return on sunday nite. Then go back to work monday morning......LIFE IS GOOD!

Would love to visit that area........

bruce aka "the blue trawler"

:blw1:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts