Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow - 26 degrees here this morning. :surprise:

:frown2:

·
Administrator
4,572 Posts
Jim. That makes it a real bear to grab an ice-cold ratchet or wrench and go to work on your bike!:eek:4:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Wow - 26 degrees here this morning. :surprise:

:frown2:
It is still 26 here at 8:45 AM But supposed to hit 51 later today, then in the 60s till next Saturday, when forecast is 72. Better times are coming soon!

Problem is, now that it's warming up, I have no more excuse for postponing the honey-do list. :(

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
9:02 it is 28* :frown2:

But it is suppose to be warmer all week. Bob you better get that bike back together!!!! I think I hear Capricorn Inn calling me......maybe Thursday! :grin2: What does everyone think of that?

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jim. That makes it a real bear to grab an ice-cold ratchet or wrench and go to work on your bike!:eek:4:

You working outside? Unheated garage?

Never experienced that - my Wing is in a heated garage - of course the car sits outside!

What all do you have apart? Wish you luck!

Reactions: cycledude

·
Administrator
4,572 Posts
It's 30* right now.

Watching Fred's video on installing the All-balls roller bearings. He makes it look so easy. I'll watch it, go out to the shop and forget what I just watched :crying:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
9:02 it is 28* :frown2:

But it is suppose to be warmer all week. Bob you better get that bike back together!!!! I think I hear Capricorn Inn calling me......maybe Thursday! :grin2: What does everyone think of that?

That would be nice... cant walk very good yet but depending if my PT guy comes here Thursday or not - definitely cant ride yet!

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's 30* right now.

Watching Fred's video on installing the All-balls roller bearings. He makes it look so easy. I'll watch it, go out to the shop and forget what I just watched :crying:

You get the old ones out yet?

·
Administrator
4,572 Posts
Started with air filter, then rebuilt forks (monotubes), now the bearings in the triple-tree. For most folks, not a problem. For those of us with CRS, it'll get interesting when it's time to put 'er back together. Had to mark 'up' and 'down' on the forks :grin2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts