GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supposed to be sunny and in the upper 50's today. The snow is finally melting, seems like a good day to bust the bike out. If you do, enjoy.:grin:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Enjoy your ride today Teaser1. Which one you gonna take out? The Blue one or the Black one. I'm still stuck indoors...not weather related, but Dr's orders. :? Otherwise I would be out and enjoying it too. Let us know how the ride was. Photos would be enjoyed as well. Ok, Ok, I'm pushin it. LOL;);)

Ride Safe!

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Enjoy your ride today Teaser1. Which one you gonna take out? The Blue one or the Black one. I'm still stuck indoors...not weather related, but Dr's orders. :? Otherwise I would be out and enjoying it too. Let us know how the ride was. Photos would be enjoyed as well. Ok, Ok, I'm pushin it. LOL;);)

Ride Safe!

Well funny thing happened. A family crisis suddenly occurred and I had to drive with the wife down to Houston instead. Just got in, 18 hr drive, I'm beat gotta go rest. Adios, have a good one.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Oh come on, Riff Raff. You didn't get a gear box with that beauty? What fun is an automatic on those great roads there? :lol::lol::lol:

I pray that your healing is at its end and you'll be back to normal again.

Mike

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Oh come on, Riff Raff. You didn't get a gear box with that beauty? What fun is an automatic on those great roads there? :lol::lol::lol:

I pray that your healing is at its end and you'll be back to normal again.

Mike
Would have enjoyed a manual shifter, but too much nerve damage in my left leg - can't clutch.

:cry:

Still - it's really fun to go 0-60 in UNDER 5.5 seconds!

:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts