GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow....Opened the door for the paper this morning and the temp is down to a bone chilling 64 degrees :shock:

Think I'll bundle up and ride the Wing down to Starbucks for some hot coffee to take the chill off! :wink:

·
Registered
364 Posts
HUMMMM 64 it must be terrible I remember when it was 64 here in SC that was about 30 deg. ago. Enjoy your coffee!!!!!!!!!! :22yikes:

·
Chard Member
12,974 Posts
Only in the 50's here to the north of you! :( Heading north for a "Q" with my Valk Brothers in a few minutes. Probably only 250 miles or so today, but I guess I can live with a short ride for the day. :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ken. It's not nice to gloat!!

You know it's not good to take the bike out for a little ride and not get it warmed up. Why don't you come up north a little bit!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Just got back!!

I saw the temp rising to about 56, begged the SO to let me go run some errand for her. Like picking up the toys for the Children's Hospital Toy Run tomorrow. She let me go, can you believe it!! About 2.5 hours or 75 miles later, I'm back. Max indicated temp was 65!! I love Colorado, 40 yesterday for a high an over 64 today!! :D :lol: :wink: :!:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Weather

I feel sorry for you guys with 60 degrees. It's 20 degrees here and the wind is howling. Got about 18 inches of snow yesterday! {DAMN STUFF} Guess the wing is in till April. :sw1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts