GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here in NC our weather is kinda up and down. Today may reach 60 so im headed out to ride dirt. We did have a little snow early in the week but it was gone in a few hours. The weather the day I shot the video was around 50 I believe.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
I'm calling the NC State Patrol, you were obviously speeding.:22yikes::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
958 Posts
Great video demo on the clearance of the Rivco flat foot highway pegs. Tough to scrape 'em when they're mounted on the vertical bars.

Ooops on the center line a couple times though. :?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Smooth video. I don't know what it is with sport bikes though that scares me so much. My buddies and I will get crazy fast out at Glamis with our raptors adrenalin pumping full bore. And I will get a little spirited on the wing from time to time. But sport bikes in fun mode just make the hairs on my head stand up uncomfortable. Be careful out there.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great video demo on the clearance of the Rivco flat foot highway pegs. Tough to scrape 'em when they're mounted on the vertical bars.

Ooops on the center line a couple times though. :?
Yea I was gonna mention about the yellow line. The road has rocks in several places that you have to look out for. It was safer in those locations to go a little wide.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Nice video,:thumbup: but i think the camera takes too much of the side of the bike in that location. Higher up and more forward may give a better view. JMHO

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice video,:thumbup: but i think the camera takes too much of the side of the bike in that location. Higher up and more forward may give a better view. JMHO
I will give that a try. We are going to do some more video with two bikes to give different perspective.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
the higher up the slower the video will look!!!

nice job there old pal!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts