GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased the low profile spoiler offered by Kuryakyn. It is to be a running light, brake light and each half will turn amber and flash when the directional signal lights are on. I have a 2008 1800 with a motor trike conversion. The installer claim the wiring harnes for each light in the fenders was not altered nor were any of the other wiring. Has any one out there installed the chrome low profile spoiler on a motor trike conversion and can you offer any suggestions to make it easier and quicker?

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Sledder, I found this for the Low Profile Light. If it is the same, then you should be good to go as it appears to be plug and play.

I installed my own Honda Spoiler and the hardest part was drilling that first hole. Hands were shaking as I knew once I did it, there was no turing back, but it all worked out fine. Good luck with your project.

http://www.kuryakyn.com/documents/installation/3228-21GL-0910.pdf

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
If you are lucky the connections will be under the front edge of the tour pac ( top trunk ) or there abouts. If not you will have to dig for them,,,,, Red to red: Blue to blue once you find the bundle.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

I wish to thank Wheels and George Patrick for the info on installation of the spoiler. With the directions and your info along with a friend's help I think I can get the job donel. Thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts