GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have tried a search for this but found nothing.
Can anyone direct me to a web site that shows how to wire a square 6 plug to the Wing ?
I have a flat 4 plug which I use for my cargo trailer on the bike now. I just purchased a camper and need a Square 6 wired for the camper.
Or if anyone in the Topeka Kansas area knows where I can get this done let me know.

Thanks R

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
wiring

Advance auto or most parts stores will have a selection of adaptors and should be able to do what you want, plug and play.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really need the wiring diagram to know where the connections are located. Have an idea but could use some help locating.
Thanks R

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
You really need to get a wiring harness to isolate the trailer from the bike's system, particularly if you have ABS. The harness will have the instructions for the wiring. EC makes such a harness; you might find the manual on their web site.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Try looking at www.etrailer.com. this might help.. I agree with the above post about EC electrical isolator from bike harness to trailer lights. The safe and sure way to do this.. Give electrical connections a call and they can start you in the right direction. Hope this helps:thumbup:

David
HondaMortch

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got it !

All wired up with isolator. Works ! Thanks to all!

Now if I can just get over the size of this thing... A test ride I had a little wobble in the bars as I come to a stop. Is that normal?

What setting do most of you use on the rear? Anything else you can tell a Rookie tail wagger?

Thanks Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts