GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked with them today and they have a section blocked out for us. The dates are October 7,8 and 9th. Feel free to start making reservations. I will contact Paul Bunyon's later this week to make sure everything is set up there also. In the spring we did not do a Friday night dinner. Please let me know if you would like to do something on this or not. I will try to set something up if most of the people attending would like me too. This is a great meet and greet with some very good riding in the area. I will set up a few ride leaders who have interest in leading a group. If anyone is interested in leading a ride please let me know.

Thanks. I hope to see you all there. Last fall was perfect weather, and I am praying for the the same this year.

Please note the change in location.

I would like to appolgize for the long delay, however it took awhile to confirm everything with the other parties.** So far your group had 8 rooms being held with no deposits under the name of George Gunther.* For arrival on October 7th for a room with two queens at the rate of $58 a night plus taxes.* The Copa Cabana here in Wisconsin Dells is willing to honor this rate.*They will have the rooms set up available for your group starting Friday afternoon the (9th of Sept).* Each person must call in and book the room under his/her names and guarantee the room with a deposit.* Copa Cabana will explain all polices when booking the rooms.**
I would like to thank you for considering the Mayflower Motel and once appologize that this year we were not able to accomodate your group.* If you would have any questions please feel free to give me a call.* Our number is 608-253-6471.*
To book your rooms please call:
Copa Cabana Resort Hotel & Suites
611 Wisconsin Dells Parkway
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
800-364-2672
608-253-1511

1 - 1 of 1 Posts