GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mayflower still has plenty of rooms left for this weekend. So far the count is (9) for Friday and Saturday night and 4 for Saturday night only. We need a total of (10) 2 night stays to get our discount!

Also, (2) people made reservations and have not left a deposit. All we need is 1 more to get our discount, so please call today and make that reservation. Should be a great weekend, can't wait to see everyone there! :biker:

Barry and Margie

·
Road Warrior
1,322 Posts
I have been trying to figure out what to do this weekend and it looks like this is it :D . What is the phone number for the hotel? Thanks Sheila

·
Road Warrior
1,322 Posts
I found the orginal thread and have booked a room for Fri. and Sat.
See all of you this weekend, Sheila

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
motorcyclemom40 said:
I found the orginal thread and have booked a room for Fri. and Sat.
See all of you this weekend, Sheila
GREAT - I look forward to meetingyou Sheila
Laura

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Sheila........are you sure you are up for another parking lot party???? :shock: 8)

·
Road Warrior
1,322 Posts
Laura, looking forward to meeting you and everyone else. These 1800 gatherings are becoming my favorite activities.

·
Road Warrior
1,322 Posts
Hedo, yes ready for another party :wink:.
This time I won't have as far to walk.

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Sheila, we're going to have to start paying your husband alimony if this keeps up. See you in the dells.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Hedo said:
Sheila........are you sure you are up for another parking lot party???? :shock: 8)
Parking lot party?????? :shock: :shock:

This is first I've heard there will be a party. I might have to check the Lake Express Ferry schedule. I sure don't want to miss a parking lot party. I can ride over here in Michigan, but there's no parties that I know of. :wink:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
CJ, I have a two holer and Ross is going to stand me up. Want to meet on the road somewheres for the ride?

·
Road Warrior
1,322 Posts
Hubby is glad that I have found folks to ride with. He knows how disappointed I have been with our local Gwrra chapter. He doesn't understand my Iron butt rides but he does understand the 1800 gatherings.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
motorcyclemom40 said:
I have been trying to figure out what to do this weekend and it looks like this is it :D . What is the phone number for the hotel? Thanks Sheila

Glad to see that you can make it Sheila, we look forward to meeting you! For anyone else that needs it, the phone number is 800.345.7407 and/or you can find them here

:arrow: http://www.dellsmayflower.com/index-flash.htm

See you all on Friday night!! :yes:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
i rode many of the roads today,and the color should be great by the weekend

just got home a little after dark,and its still 73 degrees

short sleeves, after dark in october,

·
Registered
768 Posts
Theres no problem with just showing up for breakfast, is there? Was counting of just driving up with my bro Saturday morning.

Mike
03ILB

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Mikalbike said:
Theres no problem with just showing up for breakfast, is there? Was counting of just driving up with my bro Saturday morning.

Mike
03ILB
partake in any or all of the activities

good to have you

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Where is the breakfast and at what time? Looks like I may have to do a one dayer. Which exit is the restaurant off of?

Thanks.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Tim Bland said:
Where is the breakfast and at what time? Looks like I may have to do a one dayer. Which exit is the restaurant off of?

Thanks.
Exit 87 http://www.paulbunyans.com/wisdells.htm

They want us INSIDE and seated by 9:30 - so plan on being there around 9:00-9:15 for some parking lot chat.

Glad you can make it

Laura

ps - we're doing a Sunday ride as well!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts