1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Howdy

Maybe we need to head out west so we can all meet again!
:tongue:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Oshkosh here. Ride safe.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Just keep following the 1SG!!

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Rail has always sounded a little..OFF... to me

So yup, your statement seems to be in line when you say Wisconsin riders sound off

·
Registered
870 Posts
Sussex - ! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
The BIG CITY of KIEL :eek:4: between Lake Michigan and Lake Winnebago.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
HEY CONTACT KEVIN IF YOUR INTERESTED IN DAY RIDES OUT OF RICE LAKE . HE WILL PUT YOU ON THE CONTACT LIST . WE RODE ON THE 12TH :thumbup:
just a note we dont do the bar stopping :22yikes:, but ride on to cool places , some times we just wing it with no plan where to go , the great adventure :excited:
you never know what you can find out there :shrug:. like the bear strolling down the road :shock:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hello Wisconsinites, from Kevin in Rice Lake WI.
Hello from Dousman, WI.

Well not really...

I actually reside within the Town of Ottawa. But wait, there is no town, but there IS a Town Hall. Then I have a Dousman mailing address, but like I said I live in the Town of Ottawa, which is really not all that close to the city of Dousman. And then my phone number exchange is based out of North Prairie. But I live within the boundaries of the Town of Ottawa that doesn't have a town and I have that Dousman mailing address with a North Prairie phone number!! :shrug:

Oh man, now I'm so confused that I even I don't know where the heck I am and I think my head is going to explode!

SO, Thanks alot for asking us to sound off!!

BOOM - SPLAT! :22yikes:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Chiming in from Luxemburg

·
Registered
460 Posts
How 'bout live in MN ride in WI. I'm leading a group of 23 bikes down to Spring Green this weekend. Will be there Fri-Sun. Going down through Mindoro then to Wild Cat and on down to Spring Green. Have two loops planed out of Spring Green for Sat. They include Don Q (Dodgeville), Land of Evermor (Baraboo) & the Marrimac Ferry that crosses the Wisconsin River. Then back home more or less on the same route we came down on. Can't wait to ride there.
Ed

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
How 'bout live in MN ride in WI. I'm leading a group of 23 bikes down to Spring Green this weekend. Will be there Fri-Sun. Going down through Mindoro then to Wild Cat and on down to Spring Green. Have two loops planed out of Spring Green for Sat. They include Don Q (Dodgeville), Land of Evermor (Baraboo) & the Marrimac Ferry that crosses the Wisconsin River. Then back home more or less on the same route we came down on. Can't wait to ride there.
Ed
That's one of my favorite rides in Wi.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
New Richmond, 45 minutes NE from St. Paul. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you wanna go for a ride.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ed
Awesome riding! I'm pretty much in the middle of it in Union Center. Try some of the alphabet roads in the area, you won't be disappointed.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts