GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Good luck the shipping from Germany will cost you more than your bike is worth LMAO

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Rocket buddy if you order tire can you see about getting me some streusel. There ain't nothing as good as German streusel !! I'll swap ya cookies :nojoke:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good luck the shipping from Germany will cost you more than your bike is worth LMAO
Rocket buddy if you order tire can you see about getting me some streusel. There ain't nothing as good as German streusel !! I'll swap ya cookies :nojoke:
I don't know what happened. I went to easy tire.com like I always do and it was in English!:shrug::shrug::shrug:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
I don't know what happened. I went to easy tire.com like I always do and it was in English!:shrug::shrug::shrug:
So I am not getting streusel ??

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
German streusel

Rail have you ever had an honest to goodness over in Germany, streusel???

The German streusels ya get over here even though they may be made by Germans really aren't what you get over there, I'd be very surprised if you like them very much... You like sweets to much to like what they make over there and call
streusel!!! :no: :no:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts