GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1200.00 for All Balls, progressive springs front and rear and a set of new mets!! Wow!! Rides like it should! No wobble at all. with only 5000 miles on the 05 wing I still think Mother honda should pay for it but at least its fixed.......of course its too cold to ride for two more months but its gonna be even more fun this spring.....
Next up a chock for the toy hauler.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Watch out, it may come back. As tires wear, nuts get a little loose, this wobble thing comes and goes. It there was a for sure cure, it would not be talked about very much. ????????????????????? :?

·
Registered
379 Posts
My wobble went away after replacing my tires. It is starting to come back again, it took about 3,000 miles but IT IS BACK!! I hope you have better luck.
Pap

·
Registered
254 Posts
My wobble always goes away after replacing the tires. It never comes back unless the tire starts to cup and I have to replace the tires again. Getting usual mileage out of tires but they still cup eventually and that seems to happen when I am on a long trip. I have to admit I do not check the pressures very frequently on long trips and that is probably the problem. :oops:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Well mine never had a wobble thru 2 sets of tires, Dunlops and Bridgestones until around 24k with a new set of Metz. Changing tires did not cure it. Tapered bearings and Traxxion on the front and rear did. Not cheap but in my opinion worth every penny.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Redsred said:
1200.00 for All Balls, progressive springs front and rear and a set of new mets!! Wow!! Rides like it should! No wobble at all. with only 5000 miles on the 05 wing I still think Mother honda should pay for it but at least its fixed.......of course its too cold to ride for two more months but its gonna be even more fun this spring.....
Next up a chock for the toy hauler.
Hey Red,
I really like this Wheeldock brand of front wheel chock I got this winter.
Here's their web site.
DC
http://www.wheeldock.com/prod-wingdock.asp

1 - 6 of 6 Posts