GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Love it!

Oh, MAN! Why doesn't anything like that happen around here?

·
Registered
443 Posts
What a waste of oxygen! I'll bet the crush washer on his bike is smarter than he is.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
what an AH ....

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Now isn't he one cool dude!:roll::roll::roll:

·
Registered
267 Posts
he will not last long.

·
Registered
661 Posts
:bow: DORKFISH !

Yes we have a Dorkfish on the line, caugt 'em on a corndog.:joke:

How did they get this footage?

Classic

Don

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I think it is all staged. No one is that stupid are they???

Anyways I think the Judge is kinda cute. :roll:

·
Banned
939 Posts
really?

Hey, he told the judge she had a nice hair cut and he actually leaves in the clip himself dumping his bike at the end doing a almost burnout transition mini slider in the court parking lot. Me thinks he can do neither.

For that alone I give this guy credit his ego is not that big and this was a HA ha HA ha for 15 over the limit. Made for TeeeeeVeeeeeeeee.

I would not ride with the guy but make sure you watch the last few seconds of the clip as he dumps his bike.

He might learn how to ride that bike one of these days until then I wish him luck “out running” the college babes and the cops.

Skip to the last 40 seconds of the clip and watch this fool drop his bike and only wish he could do a burn out slider at will under control. Too bad it did not knock some sense into his un-helmeted wee little brain.

Also notice his gardener gloves…This is a total made for TeeeVeeee joke.

Always fight the calibration/accuracy of the particular radar gun in court. There must have been a mistake I never drive over the speed limit. If the “hot” judge flirts with you, well then that is a whole different matter never go there first though.

P.S. you guys seriously watch too much television! You do not see through this all the way?

I am just sure he does 200mph in that doo rag everyday when he merges on the freeway...

Seriously this is pathetic TeeeeVeeeeeee script

Bring on some true treasures from your video valt bartman there has to be a mod for that turn off the ABS switch time to do a burnout transition slider 180 for the Wing isn't there?

BMXdad keep your viewing materials to yourself. LOL...

Anyway, it would be cool if there is actually a lock out for the ABS mod. Me thinks not but who knows?

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Oh, MAN! Why doesn't anything like that happen around here?
That courthouse is 5 blocks from my home :22yikes:.
Brain surgeons:superman1: like that hang around Holiday Park (US#27 & Griffin Road) or the 27 Café about 1/4 mile north of the park. Lots of beer flowing on weekends :nojoke:.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Definitely staged for Tru TV

I saw the same eposide on speeders three years ago. It may be factual, but definitely a Tru TV production.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts