GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While on my western Colorado trip this week I headed up to Moab, Utah to see Castle Valley. I pass a guy riding a blue wing, and towing a white trailer on rt. 191 heading south. It looked like Chazquernsey(Charlie) and he was wearing a white T shirt and shorts and no helmet. I could be wrong but it would seem like a small world if it was him. Met him at Cats-Cade and I know he was going to tour out west this year . Just would like to know.

On an other note, having a great time riding out here in Co, Ut, NM so far. I found some great roads and will be posting the pictures and locations when I get a chance. So far I have put on 2000 miles riding thur the three states and not finish yet. I had everything from a bull standing in the middle of the road to a car passing a truck on a blind bend in front of me. The best part is the two topless ladies in the Colorado river on the road to Castle Valley. Today I went on a 4 wheel drive up into the mountains in Ouray, Co. and saw some ghost towns, and now need a chiropractor to fix the damage to my back from the ride. Will keep everyone posted.

Dennis

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
Hmmm... yeah, I haven't heard from him since he left Dillon and Butte, Montana heading for Alaska. I hoping to meet him on his way back. I guess it didn't fit in to the plans.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just received a email from Chazquernsey and that was him. Man what a small world. Charlie said he was going to try to make it to the WOTS BBQ and Wingstock. Hope to see him rather than a road passing. Well its time to do some riding.

Dennis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts