GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Don't laugh, I use mine all the time for service calls. I'm in the HVAC business, lot of quick calls I can make. Freon fits in trunk, gauges in saddle bag, small tool bag in the other.

·
Premium Member
2018 DCT Airbag
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't laugh, I use mine all the time for service calls. I'm in the HVAC business, lot of quick calls I can make. Freon fits in trunk, gauges in saddle bag, small tool bag in the other.
Absolutely wasn't laughing; love the ingenuity.

·
Premium Member
2018 DCT Airbag
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you must be back in the states now? You have an American flag by your name again. Pic was obviously taken ‘over there’.
Yes, got back to Los Angeles today. Pic was taken in Paris near the Eiffel Tower. Those scooters are like swarms of mosquitoes.

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
Hey ,were twins'ies cause I also do HVAC work (infect I have another steam boiler to HELP install just this morning) ....

Ronnie

·
Registered
2020 Tour Manual, 2018 Royal Enfield Himalayan
259 Posts
The best part about using your bike on business is when you get paid for mileage. You're essentially getting paid to ride your motorbike. Did that many years ago, attending business meetings 60 miles away.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts