GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
16,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Coming from VA, via Keyboard shippers is Peter's 2007 2-whl. Peter reports he had the transmission repaired at a Honda dealer about 12,000 miles ago. It now has a grinding noise at higher speeds.

Coming from KS is a create engine. The customer is removing his engine, building a 2-way crate, and shipping it in for repair. He reports a transmission problem in 1st, 2nd, and 5th.

Darrell is shipping a set of forks to be overhauled from KS.

A guy walked in Fri for a fork seal kit, fork bushings, crush washer, o-ring, and fork fluid. His right fork is leaking. Today, after removing the fork, and disassembling the fork, he walked in wanting his pipe and slider inspected. He left with a new pipe and slider, more fork fluid, another crush washer, o-ring, more fork fluid, and a set of springs. He's gonna replace the springs on both, and the spring and fluid only on the left side.

John's 2017 came in for a valve adjustment and some accessories to be installed.

Mike brought his 2008 trike in that only has 4,500 miles. He said coolant is laying on the left valve cover. His fan is rubbing the left radiator.

Boy is JustWings busy !!!

·
Premium Member
1,396 Posts
Bringing in 2020 with ching-ching---mo money-mo money! Glad to hear ya have work walking/driving to you.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
I can only wish that I lived closer to Fla..................... Massachusetts is just a tad tooo far to travel if I had any problems........BUT I can honestly say that it was nice visiting you last winter with my wife at my side..Thanks for the hospitality, you made it a joy to meet and greet with you.. Your a good man Gregg, Thanks for all you do for us wing rider's....

Ronnie

·
Vendor
16,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can only wish that I lived closer to Fla..................... Massachusetts is just a tad tooo far to travel if I had any problems........BUT I can honestly say that it was nice visiting you last winter with my wife at my side..Thanks for the hospitality, you made it a joy to meet and greet with you.. Your a good man Gregg, Thanks for all you do for us wing rider's....

Ronnie
It was nice to meet you and your Wife too. If you'd stop in this year, you'd have got to see my larger shop. It has something that no other repair shop in the world has ... to much light :) I appreciate you always leaving a good words on here, and the next time your in town, stop in and I'll take you and your wife to Zephyrhills best place to eat ... the Sunrise Eatery. I'd post the web page, but that always gets me in trouble.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts