GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You notice I use the the term 'party' losely. I guess I'm just having a hard time tearing into my front suspension. I'm just replacing the springs with Race tech springs. Have had' em since May, just haven't had the ba77s to dive into it. I just had a 24 x 40 pole barn erected because of all the 'junk' I've accumulated so I've got a decent, as of now clean, work area with a decent array of tools. I just hate tearing into something, not doing something quite right, and basically re-doing it, or worse, having to pay someone else to correct my mistake. So I guess what I'm saying, "Anybody that has a little experience in this, wanna free beer/soda/meal/ mediocre conversation?" In exchange, I can show you how to put air in your tires :?. Just throwing out a thought. Thanks all. BB

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
You notice I use the the term 'party' losely. I guess I'm just having a hard time tearing into my front suspension. I'm just replacing the springs with Race tech springs. Have had' em since May, just haven't had the ba77s to dive into it. I just had a 24 x 40 pole barn erected because of all the 'junk' I've accumulated so I've got a decent, as of now clean, work area with a decent array of tools. I just hate tearing into something, not doing something quite right, and basically re-doing it, or worse, having to pay someone else to correct my mistake. So I guess what I'm saying, "Anybody that has a little experience in this, wanna free beer/soda/meal/ mediocre conversation?" In exchange, I can show you how to put air in your tires :?. Just throwing out a thought. Thanks all. BB
Good luck with that BB, garage days (or pole barn) are a super way to meet, interact, repair, replace, BS and make new friends. Hope it goes well.

·
Registered
863 Posts
YOU'RE a long way from fla or i would be there! no experience, but i'd help anyway.

·
Administrator
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can I entice you with a ice cold Pabst Blue Ribbon? :lol: Does that make it a littlt closer?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts