GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the absolute best fried chicken in Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, or Pa... a "ride destination" on a regular basis. Speak-up, guys! Crispy, broasted, beer-battered, honey-dipped, etc! :eat2::chicken::beer8:

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Sounds like your a Hungry Man! Sorry I can't help you more than a 'bump'.
thecruiser

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I'm looking for the absolute best fried chicken in Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, or Pa... a "ride destination" on a regular basis. Speak-up, guys! Crispy, broasted, beer-battered, honey-dipped, etc! :eat2::chicken::beer8:
I would like to know also! The only one that I know of is chicken related is for Buffalo wings. Best place i have found in 20 years is a little hole in the wall called JJ's at 158 N Centre Street in Cumberland MD. No where to sit in to eat, but there is a little park a couple of blocks down to sit and enjoy.

He was cooking up wings since the early 80's before they are the fad they are today. If you travel there go through Paw Paw WV and along the Potomac, It is a very nice ride.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Drovers Inn

A few more miles past Breezy Heights travling North East you cross the WV border the route changes from PA 844 to WV 27 travel a few more miles.
Good Wings & Ribs.
Make sure you eat downstairs in the pub.

http://www.droversinn1848.com/

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I may be able to meet for an early dinner at either "Breezy Heights" or "Bavington" on either Sat. 6/15, Mon. 6/17, or Tue. 6/18 if anyone is interested. I'm coming from Silver Spring, Maryland...
but it's a great excuse for an all-day ride! :biker:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Gary, For us Monday thru Friday Guy's ( Work) Saturday 6/15/13 Would work best for me. Also would prefer Breezy Heights as it is a Restaurant that has a Bar, and not a Bar serving food. Bring as many friends as you can. Maybe pick up Wheels & Travlinlite on your way. Just let me know what time.;)

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tenatively Saturday 6/15 then. I don't really ride often with others, but I'll put out the word on the Maryland site. We'll decide on a time later. :yes1: :chicken::eat1:

Gary, For us Monday thru Friday Guy's ( Work) Saturday 6/15/13 Would work best for me. Also would prefer Breezy Heights as it is a Restaurant that has a Bar, and not a Bar serving food. Bring as many friends as you can. Maybe pick up Wheels & Travlinlite on your way. Just let me know what time.;)

·
motorcycle cowboy
902 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts