1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Or a turn....

·
Registered
137 Posts
Looks like there are no foot pegs for the passengers. The thing almost hits the ground in the center when it has no one on it. Notice that when the take a picture with people on it that it is not moving and is at an angle where you can't see the center dragging the ground.

THIS IS PURE GIMIC

·
Registered
105 Posts
I you look carefully at the picture where people are sitting on it, you'll see that they propped up the bottom with cinder blocks in two places. The block under the 10th person from the front is very noticeable.

·
Registered
19,994 Posts
It's kind of silly to critique the bike. It's kind of obvious that it isn't really a functional bike. It was just a stunt to set up a dumb world record. They obviously just had too much money and time on their hands.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
It's kind of silly to critique the bike. It's kind of obvious that it isn't really a functional bike. It was just a stunt to set up a dumb world record. They obviously just had too much money and time on their hands.
I agree this was a dumb dumb dumb meaningless record.

So...this is a "Non Functional World's Longest". There should be a another category for a functional bike.

How about a "Non Functional Heaviest Aircraft"????? Is Guinness going for that?

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
I you look carefully at the picture where people are sitting on it, you'll see that they propped up the bottom with cinder blocks in two places. The block under the 10th person from the front is very noticeable.
And did you see how flat the tires are with all those people on it? I wonder what the load rating is on scooter tires?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Aren't the seats on backward?

J.D.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts