GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaned up, washed, waxed, change oil&filter on my '03 GL1800 this weekend.
Also installed the snow blower on the John Deere and now it's getting warmer, 60's by Wednesday.

Dam this globel warmiing!!:cus: :banghead: :22yikes: :evil: :cus:

That's it, I'm moving.

Any room for me and my Goldwing in the South or Southwest??

·
Registered
244 Posts
Come on down. Pensacola Florida has room and its always nice here. 8)

·
Registered
229 Posts
There's always room for another Seahawk fan in Arizona. Come on down. Year around riding. :D :yes1:

·
Registered
882 Posts
I have Vet's. day off from work so that has traditionally been my day to clean and put away the bike. In '98 I had my 1500 tucked in the corner of the garage and the temps went onto the 60's at thanksgiving. I dragged it out of the corner and went riding on the Fri., Sat., and Sun. after thanksgiving. Since then I wait till the thanksgiving weekend to put it away. Had a nice ride last Sun and again today. I have quit a bit of vacation time on the books so I am planning on Mon., Tues. and Wed. afternoons off.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Wi_Winger said:
Cleaned up, washed, waxed, change oil&filter on my '03 GL1800 this weekend.
Also installed the snow blower on the John Deere and now it's getting warmer, 60's by Wednesday.

Dam this globel warmiing!!:cus: :banghead: :22yikes: :evil: :cus:

That's it, I'm moving.

Any room for me and my Goldwing in the South or Southwest??
Whatta yuh complainin' about! If It had been me, I'd have probably waxed the Deere and ended up with the plow mounted on the Wing. :oops: :lol:
Hmmm. That might no be all bad. Bet AKLDRIDER would buy that setup in a flash! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Hey Tony, make em work for it :lol:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Whereabouts in Wisconsin are you? My grandmother used to live in Monroe, I passed through there just recently. Some of those twisty, county roads are great! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
eblack said:
Whereabouts in Wisconsin are you? My grandmother used to live in Monroe, I passed through there just recently. Some of those twisty, county roads are great! :D
She's south of Madison, I live closer to Lake Michigan and South of Lake Winnebgao.

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
eblack said:
Monroe Cheese Days!!!

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
Yeah ..i know what you mean.. it was in the high 40's here a few days ago.. :lol: but the weather has returned to normal.. thank goodness

Wednesdays forecast : High Low Wednesday:
Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 50s.

75°F 53°F
24°C 12°C

Gosh I love the south !!

cosmic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts