GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came acrossed this video recently, but it looks like it may have been floating around for some time. Looks like fun!! I am always late for the cool stuff!

Peg Grinder

I'm sure there is a guess or 2 as to who it may be, but was just wondering if someone could confirm.

BTW, takes a while if your as unfortunate as I am to only have dial up!

Thanks in advance! :yes1:

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
There is no guessing around here as to who that is.

He may be the most well known non-professional motorcycle rider in the United States. Do a search on "Yellow Wolf".

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
That was Yellow Wolf. Camera bike was Fuse.

I like to show that video to people that think the GW is slow. :lol:

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
one give away that it is Yellow Wolf watch the video and see him hang off the seat in each curve that is one of the reasons he is so fast in the twisties.When you slide off the seat it lessen the lean angle allowing a higher speed.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Snoppy said:
one give away that it is Yellow Wolf watch the video and see him hang off the seat in each curve that is one of the reasons he is so fast in the twisties.When you slide off the seat it lessen the lean angle allowing a higher speed.
Ohh, I know all about that Snoop! I'm still young & stupid to some degree, just look in my stable.

I suspected it was YW, but was just looking for some confirmation. I know of him and Fuse. Spoke with Ray a couple of times and I know his uncle very well from the CBF forum I slum around frequently.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Yep none other than our very own Yellow Wolf. But don't forget about Fuse, he is right there with YW most of the video. Both are excellent riders!!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
delete..
I messed up .. but the thumbnail with the vid link worked .. its the next one down ... :oops:

·
Registered
601 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Oh yea....Yellowwolf.....he's our resident "peg grinder" . 8)

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Watching that again make his 1K Gap ride even that more impressive.

·
Registered
24 Posts
luvtoride,

Do you understand why my wing had no problem with your fjr a few weeks ago. fjr's are great, wings are greater. The rider makes the difference.
Was hoping to invite you to ride with us here in florida. The scheduled ride got poor reception for SUN 05.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts