GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my evil twin brother made it back safe and sound with my bike late Sunday night.

Said that he had a very good time, even though he was stuck with taking my Wing since his bike was in the shop. He shared with me that he thought it trailered extremely well given that it was a Gold Wing. When he was getting ready to leave he told me that he was sure that he would not have anywhere near the fun that he was use to having while down at Daytona. He figured that all his Harley buddies would get on him about riding a Wing around and of course he just knew that the girls would not be interested in having their pictures taken with a Gold Wing rider.

Well, much to his surprise, it appears that he was all wrong. He sent me over a few pictures that he had taken while down there and he reluctantly admitted that maybe this Gold Wing stuff had more to it then he first thought. Said that he could not believe the attention the bike got from the ladies. I thought I would share them with you.

Told me that while he was down there, he met some guy named Tequila Roy. Said he could not figure out why this guy actually had to hold up a sign just to let everyone know he was actually there. Thought it interesting so he took his picture.

Said he just happened to stop in this place for lunch and ran into a bunch of other Gold Wingers and he thought they all seemed like they were rather nice folks. He was impressed with how well organized they were and that they even passed out name tags. (He said his Harley buddies would never think to do that).

Said he ran into this guy that he has heard me talk about, TNCharlie, but was not sure it was him since he was driving a pickup truck. I told him it could not have been Charlie since I know for a fact that TNCharlie rides his bike EVERYWHERE. We agreed that he must have been mistaken. Told me that he enjoyed all the folks that he met and thought they were all nice.

Now the part about the Iron Butt. My little brother left Daytona and went over to Gulf Shores, AL to met up with a few friends and darn if he did not run into a bunch to Gold Wing Trikers while over there. Told me that he could not believe how much these Trikers could eat and said the ring leader was trying to kill him by forcing him into a food induced coma. Said he eat things he never would have, like catfish, collared greens, doe-dogs, or small puppies (or something like that), grits, green fried tomatoes, fried okra and a bunch of other stuff. He is a changed man I tell ya.

Well, it was finally time to bring my bike back home and he left at 5:30AM local time and arrived here at the house with my bike at 11:15PM that same day, Sunday.

Now, my question is, would he still be able to file the paper work for an Iron Butt if he traveled 1164 miles in less then 24 hours, but was “with the bike” rather then on it? He was seated just slightly in front of the bike and he and the bike were together the whole time. Would that count?:shrug::joke::wink:

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,733 Posts
to funny!

Boy oh boy. you must be packing. My wing doesn't attract those kinds of ladies!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Wheels,

It was nice meeting you at the lunchen in Daytona.

John

·
Registered
534 Posts
Wheels -

Did I ever tell you I LOVE :yes: BLACK !!!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
So, how much did you have to pay those ladies?????

lol

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Wheels I was doing a very good job following your story until???This part of the story

Now I lost track of the story,nt sur i cane even spale write??? after that shoot :shock: :popcorn: :congrats:

All I know looks like I'm missing alot down @ bike Week! :bow:

Glad you had a good time,looks like lots of fun :twisted:

·
Registered
871 Posts
That Roy, he's Everywhere!

Here's a shot of a great looking, wild, untamed animal (and a Lion) :p:p:p

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
As far as I'm concerned, I think that second picture would qualify as an IRON BUTT no matter how many miles were traveled in 24 hrs.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
633 Posts
:cool: Wheels.......very nice rosy cheeks. Chaps ain't bad either.:bow:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Probably not an Iron Butt, but maybe a Ghost Iron Butt.

Glad to have you back in the fold. What were you up to while the evil twin had your trike for 2 months?
I took up checkers for awhile. I then took classes on, and have become a champion leg wrestler. I then moved on to mastering the fine art of making and modeling chaps. This looks like the type of work I could really throw myself into. :joke:;):cool:

·
Registered
688 Posts
I don't believe you!

I need to see more picture of the girls before I am fully convinced.:cool:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't believe you!

I need to see more picture of the girls before I am fully convinced.:cool:
I like a guy that is not easily convinced. I too like to see all the facts of a case.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
All I can say is there's a Dad somewhere going grey really quick with daughters like that. By the way, how's my little girl?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
And just how do I get dragged into your tall tails? (pun intended)

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
THE SPEEDO BROTHERS ARE THE BOMB !!!!!!!!!
:bow::bow::bow:

BABE MAGNETS I TELL YA, THE GIRLS COME OUT OF EVERYWHERE FOR THE SPEEDO BROTHERS..............
I PROUD YOU REPRESENTED US SO WELL IN THE SUNSHINE....

YOU DA MAN!!!! :bow::superman1::clap2::yes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts