GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go, the Icon Airmada SENSORY helmet. New in May 2014. This helmet is supposed to be more of a long oval shape with good venting. Personally, I think it's kind of plain. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Absolutely NOT! :22yikes: :wrong::wink:

Call me old fashioned, conservative, what ever. Solid colors for me only!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Heck yeah. :thumbup:

If I won it in a contest or something,,, I would wear it and have some fun with it. But then, I know me well enough to not take me too seriously.

Now if the question became, "Would you BUY this helmet?" Then No. I like to have fun, but the price (see free) would have to be right.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
I believe that any helmet is better than no helmet at all. There are many helmets on the market today with cool-looking graphics that I wouldn't hesitate to buy. This one in the video just wouldn't do it for me!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I would wear it, I want every one to say look at the clown on the motorcycle that way I know they have seen me.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
hell yeah!!! Too cool

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm open-minded, but that goes beyond my limits - no way!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Nope, looks like something my grandkids would like though.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
With your face in the helmet it looks like it just vomited (your face)

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Only if it was glow in the dark. :joke:

·
Registered
6,445 Posts
High viz helmets for me only............I like my yellow helmet and jacket..........I truely believe it has save'd my butt a couple of times since being serious about being seen!!

Ronnie

1 - 20 of 23 Posts