1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,247 Posts
My son his new wife likes his!

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Damn, I didn't know my ex got married again.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
that thar is one lucki feller to be sure ....

·
Registered
906 Posts
I think I saw that with skiies being towed behind a snowmobile.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
OH now wait a sec!!! that has definite possibilities :yes1: I wonder how hard it would be to cut the bottom out to fit over my Trike.....:doorag:

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
OH now wait a sec!!! that has definite possibilities :yes1: I wonder how hard it would be to cut the bottom out to fit over my Trike.....:doorag:

When I fist saw this picture, I thought I was looking at a helicopter in pieces. Then I looked again. The rotors are a roof line in the distance.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Quoted by George Patrick......

"OH now wait a sec!!! that has definite possibilities :yes1: I wonder how hard it would be to cut the bottom out to fit over my Trike.....:doorag:"

There ya go George ! You have 2 more wishes left. :22yikes:

Harry.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts

"OH now wait a sec!!! that has definite possibilities :yes1: I wonder how hard it would be to cut the bottom out to fit over my Trike.....:doorag:"

Harry.

...Well that would solve the problem of wind turbulance on the passenger....but what does it do to the gas mileage?
:shrug:

·
Registered
8,038 Posts

Harry.

Thats Me!!!!!

Yepp: A Honver, or a Carvoda :shrug:

·
Registered
149 Posts
George, I like your idea cutting the bottom out. That would be good in the winter when I want to go riding and the temp is a balmy 17 degrees!!!!
I like it!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts