GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am one of those members that generally just lurks and reads all these great and helpful post from others. But I've just got to pipe up.

I've only had my Wing for 3 weeks and every ride is better then the last one. I've riden (sp) every type of bike for the last 17 years. I've had Dual Sports, Cruisers and Sport Bikes. I even had the seat on my VTX 1800 completely customized and not one of them can compare to the Goldwing in both comfort and ride.

I know, Well Duh. But riding the Wing almost every day since I bought it has been some of the most enjoyable riding I have ever done. My riding bug has been reguvinated (sp) and can't stop thinking about the next ride. I even think it has made me a better rider and more confident. It is so easy to control and does exactly what you tell it to.

Anyways, I love this bike and I give the Honda Goldwing a big THANK YOU!!! for making riding fun again. :D :D

Ride safe

·
Registered
435 Posts
W S Coug,

Okay, enough is enough.

The bike is okay, just that, period. Now park it in the garage, forget about it, then sell it on E-bay.

NOT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the club, and as I have said before...may God have mercy on your credit card limit!!! :lol:

Remember, the cheapest thing on the wing, is the rider! :lol:

Mike

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
Hardest part is getting used to smiling while you type. Its a skill that comes slowly.

I just passed the one year anniversary of getting our '06 and it's the same today as a year ago. Every ride, every day, rain or shine, hot or cold.

So what was your point again! LOL!!

Bradford

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Doug,

Welcome to the brotherhood! :D :D :D :D :D :D

It took me over a year and an impending trip to get the one warranty item fixed on my '05 GW. I was too busy riding it!

My trip home from work is 3.3 miles. Sometimes it takes me over 200 miles to get home. I know YOU know what I mean!

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
WestsideCougar said:
I am one of those members that generally just lurks and reads all these great and helpful post from others. But I've just got to pipe up.

I've only had my Wing for 3 weeks and every ride is better then the last one. I've riden (sp) every type of bike for the last 17 years. I've had Dual Sports, Cruisers and Sport Bikes. I even had the seat on my VTX 1800 completely customized and not one of them can compare to the Goldwing in both comfort and ride.

I know, Well Duh. But riding the Wing almost every day since I bought it has been some of the most enjoyable riding I have ever done. My riding bug has been reguvinated (sp) and can't stop thinking about the next ride. I even think it has made me a better rider and more confident. It is so easy to control and does exactly what you tell it to.

I know what you mean, I ride more now than ever before, almost daily. I have a guy that works for me who has a bike but just doesn't get it. He rides maybe once a week and can't understand why I am so into riding again. But thats because he hasn't ridden a Wing and has a cruiser. T. :D 8)

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
WOW!!! Does the fun ever stop?

NO!

2 years and 33K miles it hasn't even slowed down. In fact it keeps getting better. First you'll like and be happy with the Goldwing. Then you'll start meeting all of the other great people that ride a Goldwing and you'll be even happier. :D

·
Registered
19,316 Posts
it is a nice bike

G

·
0 Posts
Someday soon I hope to be able to rejoin you all on the road. . .thanks for reminding me why.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts