GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Yeah, about a month. However, sometimes he does strike me as dead from the neck up.:thumbup:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
There is nothing anywhere else that I can find on this. Prank post, perhaps?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Motorcycle riding circus monkeys? You didn't REALLY fall for this ridiculous story did you? It was published on April Fools Day.

Feel kind of silly now don't you????

·
Registered
423 Posts
"Mr. Teutul was performing with the circus troupe Monkey Odel , who is known for its collection of motorcycle riding White-fronted Capuchin monkeys. “ He (Mr. Teutel) had just got done doin(g) a burnout when one of them little monkeys rode his mini bike right out in front of him, next thing I heard was a big bang and he(Mr. Teutel) went down” Said Kaylan Doyle of White Plains NY. A visually distraught Scott Brown of Monkey Odel apologetically stated “I hate that Mr. Teutul passed away. I know that Senor Pepe’ did not mean to cut in front of Paul, he did not know what he was doing.” Then asked for clarification Mr. Brown stated ”Hey you can only give a monkey so much meth.”

REALLY????? YOU BOUGHT THIS???? I'M SORRY I'M STILL HUNG ON THIS, BUT - COME ON MAN!!! :roll:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts

The best thing anybody can do is research anything they find on the world web. Especially from a forum posting. Even then you can only believe half of it. I remember back when it was fun getting strange pictures and stuff from people, but now with everybody do photo shop and the likes I just delete anything I receive without even glancing at it. Cant believe any of it.
Don't worry ur not the first to be fooled, nor will you be the last. Been there done that.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
This is BS. I just got an email a couple of days ago saying that Senior was making an appearance somehere in Virginia I think.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
If you had clicked on the Fox New link, you would find something about Paris Hilton getting put on the cover of National Geographic. If that wasn't enough to convince you it was a hoax, then a seach on the Fox News site for "Paul Teutul" would net you zip point squat about him being dead.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Had me until the last line.

Then I laughed my a$$ off.

"You can only give a monkey so much meth."

Now THAT is funny right there........

·
Registered
528 Posts
Paul Sr.

Folks. It's a hoax. I live in Ulster Co. New York, OCC is less than 15 miles from our home. Paul Sr is alive and well. Saw him less than a month ago. If you ever get up this way, OCC is off I-87. Newburgh exit, make a right after the toll booth, onto Union Ave haeded South then at the first stop light make a right on RT-17 headed West . OCC is up the road a mile on the left. They actually have touring riding gear and top of the line helmets. It is quite the showroom..All 13 million dollars of it...

·
Banned
2,618 Posts
Sure its true. I bought the wrecked bike from the insurance people. It still had his size 12 shoe still stuck on the brake. The shoe still had some of Jr's butt marks on it. Bike will be auctioned off on Ebay soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts