:lol:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Ssncob seems a little harsh , but what do I know. :lol:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
I hope you and John have a safe trip:thumbup: and both of your odometers stop keeping track of miles :?

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
ride all the way to Detroit to buy some Held gloves !!! u 2 must b crazy !!! :joke: :thumbup:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
I wonder if the Schwin Twins are going somewhere today as well, Rail is dropping in the miles race

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
with New Held gloves and Traxxion suspension Johnny to cold may have to change his name to Johnny to comfortable :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got home, John is still on road for another hour.

Another SS1000 in the books for John!

Only 850 for me . . . .

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Just got home, John is still on road for another hour.

Another SS1000 in the books for John!

Only 850 for me . . . .
Need to go to marshetown to look at Handy Hoist yet you up for another day ride??????????

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Need to go to marshetown to look at Handy Hoist yet you up for another day ride??????????
I will pretend I did not read this so my blood pressure does not go an higher . But I think these Roman noodles are like health food right? Anything that tastes bad has to be good for ya ;)

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Sure!!!

When do you want to go . . . .

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Sure!!!

Breath in Rail, breath out Rail . I'm ok don't worry about me, I'll be fine ;) :redface:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Breath in Rail, breath out Rail . I'm ok don't worry about me, I'll be fine ;) :redface:

yer smoked . . . .:22yikes:

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Sure!!!

Thinking very soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Prob go int to Mil today and talk with them and go to Ia soon to double check info for the sport of it!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thinking about when in Ia to run down to Burlington and do that short curvy rd .

Then run to Indiana for cheap gas and home!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Thinking very soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Prob go int to Mil today and talk with them and go to Ia soon to double check info for the sport of it!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thinking about when in Ia to run down to Burlington and do that short curvy rd .

Then run to Indiana for cheap gas and home!!!!!!
I......... Can't..........hold.........on........much.........longer......,,,,slipping ........out .......of ........my .......control.........need ....... To .........quit .........job........too .......ride.......more.......:frown:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
heeheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

:wrong:

:lol:

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
I......... Can't..........hold.........on........much.........longer......,,,,slipping ........out .......of ........my .......control.........need ....... To .........quit .........job........too .......ride.......more.......:frown:
Get in the gym man and workout!!!!!!!! Less time riding yes but you need to take care of your heart:lol:

Remember stress kills so maybe just throw in the towel now!!!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts