GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hard to believe we had such a nice day after all the heat this year ... My high while riding was 84, mostly 77 to 79 .... really hard to believe is was 25 degrees cooler in the afternoon than the last 2 plus months... all of the sudden.

Just did my first ride after buying my bike a couple of weeks ago and nearly having a heat stroke riding it home from Russellville AR .... today was a nice 120 miler for lunch.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Yes, it was absolutely gorgeous today. My wife and I went for breakfast in Edom, and then rode around some of the FM roads in these parts. A very refreshing and beautiful 125 miles. A little wind at times but the trees here do a good job of blocking most of that.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Jokerguy was rearended while stopped in traffic (I think at a traffic light.).
I think the trailer absorbed a lot of the damage that would have been a direct hit on the rear of the bike. He can correct this info if not accurate.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Was a great looking day for riding , but i only left the house once to run to store , an run bike thru car wash to get rid of bugs . I did enjoy about 500 miles Sunday riding though , wasnt a bad day for riding either . Don't think it was near as nice as today wouldve been for a ride though . ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts