GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am not very observent. I went to check my profile and I just noticed that my interests are "Being entertained by Rail" Man that has been on there for months:roll: Thanks Rail..........Thats funny right there:lol: I guess thats what I get when I let him access my profile:joke::lol::thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Well I am not very observent. I went to check my profile and I just noticed that my interests are "Being entertained by Rail" Man that has been on there for months:roll: Thanks Rail..........Thats funny right there:lol: I guess thats what I get when I let him access my profile:joke::lol::thumbup:
:22yikes::22yikes::22yikes:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Well, I've heard that Randy can be very entertaining. What ever starts your bike.:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
:lol:
Anything to help a fellow rider . :twisted:
But are you sure that's all I messed with . Just sayin .

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Now you know why we keep him away from the fire works!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
and Firearms!!!

"You'll shoot your eye out kid!"

:lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Firearms I got bored with years back . So no worries there .

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Simple Rail Rule: NKCCOP
Same rules I would use for an Ex brother-in law just out of prison: Give Him: No Keys, Credit Cards, Or Passwords. NKCCOP
John

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
I may have to do some more snoopin:bow:
HEY!! I didn't think you were suppose to talk about what goes on in Curtis' basement? I've never been there but they kind of leave you thinking bad things. :lol::lol:

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
No mention of your other interests, knitting and crocheting? ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts