GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Armrests which are the best

Thinking about putting on some armrest. Who make the best fitting and strongest?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I have the Big Bike armrest, because they mount on the grab handles and not the trunk. Had them since '03 and they are still like new. They are not designed to put body weight on them, just rest my honey's arms once she is on.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
retitle your thread you'll do better in getting input..

·
Registered
800 Posts
We have the Hondaline ones that go on top of the speaker pod, wife loves them, didn't want anything on her side, she is claustrophobic.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
We have the Kury....has a built in cup holder & the wife loves them! (the cup holder unfolds & swings out when you need it). The down fall is you have to swing the arm rests out when opening the trunk....no big deal for me...I do not think any of the armrests are designed for putting weight on them.:thumbup:

Mark
:fullsize:

Attachments

·
UBposting IBchatting
1,018 Posts
I have the Big Bike armrest, because they mount on the grab handles and not the trunk. Had them since '03 and they are still like new. They are not designed to put body weight on them, just rest my honey's arms once she is on.
Those are the ones we have, too. I have a little pouch hanging on the right one, for miscellaneous stuff.

B

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Kurys work just fine for us.
We have the Kury....has a built in cup holder & the wife loves them! (the cup holder unfolds & swings out when you need it). The down fall is you have to swing the arm rests out when opening the trunk....no big deal for me...I do not think any of the armrests are designed for putting weight on them.:thumbup:
:agree: That cup holder is useful, especially when traveling with someone who has to have a drink with them at all times.

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
We have The Kury also

·
Registered
19,068 Posts
lazy boy has the best

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
We have kury and the wife loves them. i have had them only for one year and the bike is under cover right now. I havent checked the chrome on them yet

·
Registered
15 Posts
I installed the ChromeWerks, uses the grab bar style. The only down side... I have an 01 with the Honda line passenger controls; the way the hinges are made, I had to remove the controls and relocate to mount the armrests.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When I was typing the title line and I hit the return key instead of the shift key. I tried to change the title but I didn't know how. I just figured it out. Didn't mean to waste your time.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
We have the Kury's, Leila loves them, she tends to take naps on longer rides... Gives her a nice place to rest her arms.

I like the cup holder, very useful place to hold your coffee while BS'ing with everyone at the local Honda dealer...

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
:agree: that it's a dumb title. Waste of time.

Didn't your momma teach you if you don't have anything nice to say....don't say anything at all?

:popcorn:

Mark

1 - 20 of 22 Posts