GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Delta 1716, a Boeing 737 blew a tire at DIA on take off

Maybe they should have used a car tire since I have learned that they are indestructable and can be used even for vehicles they were not designed for. :22yikes: Just kidding...don't run me down like a dog in the road...
------------------
DEN-ATL, REPORTED A BLOWN TIRE ON DEPARTURE at Denver . LANDED ATL SAFELY. CURRENTLY ON RWY 26L. Runway remains closed while TWO TIRES BEING CHANGED passengers remaining on the aircraft until the tires are changed, then the aircraft will taxi or be towed to the gate.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts

Maybe they should have used a car tire since I have learned that they are indestructable and can be used even for vehicles they were not designed for. :22yikes: Just kidding...don't run me down like a dog in the road...
------------------
DEN-ATL, REPORTED A BLOWN TIRE ON DEPARTURE at Denver . LANDED ATL SAFELY. CURRENTLY ON RWY 26L. Runway remains closed while TWO TIRES BEING CHANGED passengers remaining on the aircraft until the tires are changed, then the aircraft will taxi or be towed to the gate.

O.k. Just don't sit in the middle of the road licking your butt.;)

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:wrong::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
361 Posts

------------------

No you have it all wrong, they should be using MC tires becuase regardless of how much weight you put on them they are perfect!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
That explains why some dogs try to bite the tires as the vehicle moves along. :shock:

It is funny :lol:
You thinking what i'am Murgie, SLOWDOG was at the airport chasing airplanes, took a bite out of the tire and made it pop.:lol::lol:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
they should have run a 70 series tire!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts