GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone happen to have an 01 Illusion Red windshield garnish available?

During the bomb cyclone we had here in Colorado, the strong winds made my attic access panel fall out of the ceiling and on to the front of my 01 Wing and gave it a pretty good scratch. That being the only damage I got from the storm, I call myself lucky compared to many in my neighborhood!

Regardless, it wont buff out.

Thanks for any leads...

·
IronMan
17,638 Posts
Let me check

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Good idea to check here!:thumbup: Sure will be easier than repainting and trying to match the 18 year old aged color. However that is still an option because "good" automotive paint suppliers can match most any color.

Corventure Dave

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good idea to check here!:thumbup: Sure will be easier than repainting and trying to match the 18 year old aged color. However that is still an option because "good" automotive paint suppliers can match most any color.

Corventure Dave
I would imagine trying to match the Illusion red would be harder that matching most paints... I seem to recall IR paint was list $100 an oz for direct replacement!

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I don't know what your budget is like for this, but if you go to Fallen Cycles web site, select Honda, select Goldwing 1800, go to page 15, I believe they have what you're looking for. $99.95 plus shipping, $69.95 if I remember correctly. Hope it's right and works for you. Good luck.

PS....They have another one for less money, but it's cracked.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know what your budget is like for this, but if you go to Fallen Cycles web site, select Honda, select Goldwing 1800, go to page 15, I believe they have what you're looking for. $99.95 plus shipping, $69.95 if I remember correctly. Hope it's right and works for you. Good luck.

PS....They have another one for less money, but it's cracked.
I cant find their website?? It keeps taking me to eBay??

·
Registered
679 Posts

During the bomb cyclone we had here in Colorado, the strong winds made my attic access panel fall out of the ceiling and on to the front of my 01 Wing and gave it a pretty good scratch. That being the only damage I got from the storm, I call myself lucky compared to many in my neighborhood!

Thanks for any leads...
Glad to know you are well and the damage was only mediocre. Good luck with your search, and seems like someone has just provided a good lead.
Have a good day,
You know who!

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I cant find their website?? It keeps taking me to eBay??
They have their E-store front on eBay. If you want to contact them directly, their phone number is 386-872-6363. I checked their site this morning, the part you're looking for has moved to page 13 and is item number 2284. That should allow you to look at it and verify it's the right color. Hope this helps, good luck.

By the way, I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just had good service from them.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Have you tried:

straightwings.com

- or -

goldwingpartsking.com

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Looks like Wingstuff has them for $89.95

·
Registered
33 Posts

Thanks for any leads...
Have you already looked at Goldwing Docs?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts