GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like a spare wheel for my 2001 Wing. If you have a decent one in good condition from a trike takeoff, let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
441 Posts
where are you located. I have several and an in the area of Chicago, Illinois.
Billy

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've got two of them, both with car tires on them as that is all I have been using on the rear of my '04 Wing. One has a very well used tire on it and the other has a real good tire on it. If interested let me know. I would let them go with or without the tires mounted. These are from a trike conversion we just had done for ourselves. I also have other parts left over from the conversion.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I've got two of them, both with car tires on them as that is all I have been using on the rear of my '04 Wing. One has a very well used tire on it and the other has a real good tire on it. If interested let me know. I would let them go with or without the tires mounted. These are from a trike conversion we just had done for ourselves. I also have other parts left over from the conversion.
Do you have low milage rear end? Reply to [email protected]

·
Registered
191 Posts
Well, the rear end I have is not low mileage🤣, but the one off of the bike has about 60 thousand miles on it. Most of these miles are pulling a trailer and not hard riding. It is in real good looking condition.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Has the op responded to any one that has answered his post or has he gotten what he needed and choose not to post that he got the rim. wish people would be more considerate of people taking the time the answer their thread!
Billy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts