GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to get into camping so looking for a trailer. Color match would be great but..............Close to the midwest would also be nice. While I'm at it; needs to be in good condition at a fair price too. :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
We would like to get into camping so looking for a trailer. Color match would be great but..............Close to the midwest would also be nice. While I'm at it; needs to be in good condition at a fair price too. :p
Have a 2006 Bushtech Roadstar white in color for sale @ 2.700 . If interisted I will send pictures.:p

·
Registered
37 Posts
trailer

You want cheap...........look at Harbor Freight.
Remember you get what you pay for.................CHEAP!:shrug:
Great trailer or camper that will last........www.jdtrailers.com:thumbup:
I have 2 of the cargo trailers and looking to buy their Mini-Mate camper.:D

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
Nothing wrong with less expensive cargo trailers.

Some buy the more expensive trailers and use them lots of time. Most folks on an average only trailer part time and that may be only once or twice a year. So why pay BIG $$$ to have it sit for months at a time when less expensive makes more sense. Who are we trying to impress any way?

I have a Piggybacker cargo trailer and have pulled one all over. It is a quality trailer and meets all my needs.

Have a nice day
I just pulled my Piggy on a Coast to Coast trip over 8,000 miles. For this one trip alone, that works out to just 7.5 cents per mile to own. :thumbup:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Kwick Kamp

Have Kwick Kamp, 96 Great Condition, Good tires, New Spare, Pulls great, Black Body, Green Tenting. $ 2400.00

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Harbor freight or piggybacker, and paint it to match your bike. Grease the axle bearings real good and it will last a long time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have 2008 bunk house

I AM IN NEW MEXICO AND I HAVE A 2008 BUNK HOUSE LX, I HAVE USED IT 3 TIMES EASY SET UP KING SIZE BED, LOTS OF STORAGE WEIGHS 325# EX-COND. JUST POSTED IT TODAY. IT IS JUST LIKE NEW. WE PULL IT BEHIND OUR 2007, AND IT IS GREAT HARDLEY EVEN KNOW THAT IT IS THERE.:thumbup: :yes1:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts