GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
03 bike rode on her right side. right engine guard damaged and the right rear "u shaped" chrome piece. the one that protects the bags. any help appreciated.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have the rear right saddlebag guard available $30 shipping included
I accept Paypal

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was buying the bike I was talking about above. Today I went to the bank, got the money and was ready and waiting for his call that he was home. I finally called the "tool" and he sold the bike out from under me. The bastad.:wrong:

Anyway, thanks for the responses but I guess I won't be needing anything after all. I'll still be cruisin on my vtx.:cool:

·
Registered
698 Posts
I was buying the bike I was talking about above. Today I went to the bank, got the money and was ready and waiting for his call that he was home. I finally called the "tool" and he sold the bike out from under me. The bastad.:wrong:

Anyway, thanks for the responses but I guess I won't be needing anything after all. I'll still be cruisin on my vtx.:cool:

:wrong: O So Very Wrong...Sorry to hear about that...but then, maybe it wasn't meant to be and a better deal will come along...besides that chrome side cover is expensive...perhaps you can share the details of the bike and someone might be able to help you out...:shrug:...Just a thought...Good Luck...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:wrong: O So Very Wrong...Sorry to hear about that...but then, maybe it wasn't meant to be and a better deal will come along...besides that chrome side cover is expensive...perhaps you can share the details of the bike and someone might be able to help you out...:shrug:...Just a thought...Good Luck...
Yea he said if the guy didn't show up, he'd call me back. I said right...don't bother.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Yea he said if the guy didn't show up, he'd call me back. I said right...don't bother.
Good for you...:congrats:...I see this is your 3rd post... welcome to the boards...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good for you...:congrats:...I see this is your 3rd post... welcome to the boards...
Thanks, maybe someday I'll be here talking about my new wing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts