GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just putting a feeler out there, maybe someone purchased these and decided not to install. I have a 2007 Navi model.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Two quick questions maybe someone knows:

1) On the MP3, it seems there have been several versions and the most current version is the v3. I have a 2007 Navi/ABS model, so do I need to purchase from someone else with a Navi model?

2) On the CB, the website mentions each unit is configured. So...is the only hope of buying one of these used finding someone else with a 2007 Navi/ABS bike?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Two quick questions maybe someone knows:

1) On the MP3, it seems there have been several versions and the most current version is the v3. I have a 2007 Navi/ABS model, so do I need to purchase from someone else with a Navi model?

2) On the CB, the website mentions each unit is configured. So...is the only hope of buying one of these used finding someone else with a 2007 Navi/ABS bike?

Thanks!
When i bought my Gl2way, I dont remember ever having to specify what year my bike was. Ask pedro, he will be glad to answer you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts