GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the Goldwing emblems that are located on each side covers, (Qty of two), and the Honda emblem that is located on the rear trunk (Qty of 1).

Edited to add: 2002 GW, 1800
If you happen to have any of these emblems just laying around and don't need them, I am down to one half arm and a left leg remaining.

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
cruise director ken mite have one for trunk -

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'm looking for the Goldwing emblems that are located on each side covers, (Qty of two), and the Honda emblem that is located on the rear trunk (Qty of 1).

If you happen to have any of these emblems just laying around and don't need them, I am down to one half arm and a left leg remaining.

What year model?

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Not sure what you are looking for? But if you want to come 60 miles south of H-ville & take pic's of my stock 2002 you are welcome to do so...so you can post pic's of what you need.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure what you are looking for? But if you want to come 60 miles south of H-ville & take pic's of my stock 2002 you are welcome to do so...so you can post pic's of what you need.

I'm looking for the Goldwing emblems that are located on each side cover, This is the ONLY emblem on a 2002 GW side cover (the emblem that says GOLDWING, I need both emblems - one for each side cover).
Also I am in need of the one and only emblem on the trunk of a 2002 GW
(that says HONDA, Qty of 1).

My 2002 GW is also stock.

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
think type in his handle under advanced search or member list ?

·
Registered
236 Posts

Edited to add: 2002 GW, 1800
Howdy, I'm not sure if they are the same, but I pulled off the emblems, (front and rear) from my 08.
Your welcome to them if they work.
Hobbit

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Howdy, I'm not sure if they are the same, but I pulled off the emblems, (front and rear) from my 08.
Your welcome to them if they work.
Hobbit

I would like to have the trunk emblem for it is the same. I don't need the emblem letters that were on the front though.

I just tried to send you a P-email on the site here with my address, but got a message that server is out (again)...I will try again later.

Thanks
Eck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts