GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the 2 Kury chrome clamps for the rear crash bars, the 2 large and 2 small clamps around the license plate area. Looking also for the draw hitch.

·
IronMan
17,639 Posts
Did ya try kury ? Think u bolts needed should be standard stuff at auto / home parts places

Reactions: Big Tee

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did ya try kury ? Think u bolts needed should be standard stuff at auto / home parts places
Yes sir, that was the first place I called, among many, and were out. So yep I'm thinking about U bolt angle iron or something! Lol

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Kury Hitch Parts

Big Tee, here are the forward anchors we talked about on the phone and the clamps that hold them to the bars. The chrome anchors are pretty nice, not perfect, but overall in very good condition. The two iron blocks with the 'U' in the middle of them were in the box of parts I traded for several years ago with the anchors but since I've never installed a Kury hitch and the instructions aren't very clear (at least to me), I'm not sure if they are hitch parts or not. Everything in the pic you can have for $25 plus priority postage if you want them. I just have no need for them. Give me a call back if you decide you want them.

Johnny S

Attachments

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Big Tee, here are the forward anchors we talked about on the phone and the clamps that hold them to the bars. The chrome anchors are pretty nice, not perfect, but overall in very good condition. The two iron blocks with the 'U' in the middle of them were in the box of parts I traded for several years ago with the anchors but since I've never installed a Kury hitch and the instructions aren't very clear (at least to me), I'm not sure if they are hitch parts or not. Everything in the pic you can have for $25 plus priority postage if you want them. I just have no need for them. Give me a call back if you decide you want them.

Johnny S
Johnny thats a good looking set! The only thing is that it's missing the connector that connects to the support brace. Here's a couple pics of the pieces I need circled in red.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Unbelievably, Big Tee is not going to buy these parts after contacting me 8 months ago and looking for them and calling me out of the blue and saying he has exhausted everywhere looking for them and can't find them. This is after I tried to sell him a very reasonably priced Bushtec hitch a year ago and he decided to go cheap and got hoodwinked on Facebook. His excuse this time? There are a couple of parts he needs that aren't in the pic. Don't believe I'm going to spend any more time with this. A time waster for sure!

J S

1 - 6 of 6 Posts