GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a stinger, also known as a hitch head, receiver, ball mount, for a Rivco aluminum hitch for a 2012 - 2017 Wing with the extended bags. Amount of drop not important nor is the condition of the chrome.

Johnny S
[email protected]

·
Canuck
2,841 Posts
I need a stinger, also known as a hitch head, receiver, ball mount, for a Rivco aluminum hitch for a 2012 - 2017 Wing with the extended bags. Amount of drop not important nor is the condition of the chrome.[email protected]
Johnny - Did you ever find what you were looking for?

Attachments

·
Canuck
2,841 Posts
Not sure if I can help or not. I had a 2004 Wing with Rivco hitch, and traded that in for a 2012 Wing with vertical hitch. So my Rivco items are no longer being used. Pictured above are the hitch (side view), the hitch (top view), and the hitch with bar I used for my Pakit Rak. Can you use any of these?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Paul, the pics I see show the Pakit Rack adapter but I don't see a Rivco hitch in any of the three pics. I appreciate you taking a look at my needs but unless I'm missing something, I don't see anything in the pics that will help me.

Johnny S

·
Canuck
2,841 Posts
Ha ha. You're right of course. I've been talking to two others about Pakit Rak, and have that on my mind. I went back to the garage to look for my Rivco hitch, but can't find it. I probably gave that up with my 2004 Wing when I traded it in. Sorry I couldn't help.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Is this what your looking for?

It’s unused and off my 2013. Chrome plated aluminum.

I’m trading my bike in and decided to leave the Rivco hitch on. I set my bike up for the Rivco hitch carrier before my wife got her own ride and never needed the extra luggage capacity.

I’ll be selling or keeping the Rivco carrier separately so I will be removing the bolted on adapter for the carrier.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, it sure is! What would it take to get you to part with that? I'm in North Texas, 75090.

Johnny S

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Purchased a very nice one from Zee Fifty at a good price. Thanks to everyone who responded.

Johnny S

1 - 14 of 14 Posts