GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PURCHASED! - WTB - Navigation Shield

PURCHASED! with TNCharlie for $25 NEW SHIPPED
Would like to buy a New or Used Navigation shield for the GL1800...

Do you have a used one for sale or just some input from your experience with this product??

http://www.gl1800visor.com/Index.php
This is a home made visor for use on a Honda Goldwing GL1800 with the OEM Navigation screen.
It adds 4" of additional shade to the navigation shelter. The visor costs $25.00 plus $5 shipping.

Thanks in advance! navigation shield.jpg

·
Registered
824 Posts
A member of this board makes that/them. Search for ChrisE on the board. Same price as the ad you posted. I have it and it works great and it's well made!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Buzz57 for your product testimony - it is appreciated! I'm hoping to find an unused or no longer needed product, maybe take it off someones garage shelf and save some money too...

QUOTE=Buzz57;7583658]A member of this board makes that/them. Search for ChrisE on the board. Same price as the ad you posted. I have it and it works great and it's well made!![/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
+1 on the well made/does as described. I will also add, should you fail to find a used one, rest easy when buying this from its designer/maker. Easy, smooth reliable transaction.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you grayelky for that input!
This is what I love about this board!!!

+1 on the well made/does as described. I will also add, should you fail to find a used one, rest easy when buying this from its designer/maker. Easy, smooth reliable transaction.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts