GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi People,

I am looking for a set of the soft bags that go into the saddlebags.

Hondalinedirect are out of stock and couldn't tell when they would be in. I had heard that Honda was discontinuing the screen-printed ones in favor of the $85 more expensive deluxe set so maybe that's why they are out of stock.

Can anyone suggest where else to try for these inner bags? They do not have to be the honda ones but the jcw I have seen are more expensive than the hondaline.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

FTW

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: try ebay

01PearlBlueRon said:
Try ebay....not affiliated just saw them there......
Thanks, but have been robbed twice on ebay, and will never use them again.

FTW

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Call me at 888-693-1011
or check out on the sponsor's web site the Hopnel bags for the GL1800 part numbers H18TL & H18SL

I have these in stock in NC ready to ship today

Chef

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Closetchef said:
Chef
Thanks, at what price with shipping to CA 93306?

Jcw had the hopnels but with their service charge and shipping they were more than the local Honda dealer wanted.

FTW

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Check our prices on-line. at www.hondadirectlineusa.com and if over 100 shipping is free, otherwise a $5 handling charge.

25 ish for the saddlebag and 44 for the trunk i think. and with the sale going on it may pay you to get it over $100.
Actually 26 & 45 for a total of 97

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
I would order the Hopnels from HDL and wait for them. I can't imagine them being on backorder for a long time.

We use the Hopnels and Meesh really does like them. When we stop and go to our Motel rooms, one trip and everything is with you.

Good Luck

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Call me at 888-693-1011
Chef
It's really no problem if it's a little short of $100, just order an oil filter or two and you will be good to go! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts