GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a spare tire cover for a bushtec trailer tire. If you have one that you would like to sell please contact me

Registered
I too am looking for a Bushtec tire cover

Registered
Link to Bushtec site for tire cover - both show to be currently sold out - I sent an email asking when items would be available, just got reply back that stated they would be back in stock within the next two weeks.

Here's a link to a site that can custom makes covers using PVC coated polyester

Registered
Is there something special about a Bushtec spare tire cover? 馃槼

I just went to Amazon and searched for 16-inch spare tire covers and got over 4000 hits. Added a filter for "4 stars only" and got 2000 hits. To whittle it down, I added "DRONE" (my forum name) and still they had like 10 different 16-inch spare tire covers that had some kind of drone motif.

How obscure is that? But you gotta have a Bushtec cover?

Registered
Amazon'd it & found every size for cars & trucks, none for 16" tires

Registered
Amazon'd it & found every size for cars & trucks, none for 16" tires
The "Custom Cover" link that I posted (#4) lets you specify the dimensions required and upload image / text you want on the cover.

Registered
2018 Tour, Candy Ardent red
The "Custom Cover" link that I posted (#4) lets you specify the dimensions required and upload image / text you want on the cover.
Just checked that out - looks like one could get a custom, Bushtec sized cover for roughly $24 + shipping.... very interesting option!

TD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts