·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good trailer to tow behind my new Trike. Prefer Black in color

·
Registered
354 Posts
There is a black bushtec trailer for sale in the for sale classified section on here.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I have a friend who has a black Hannigan trailer for sale.
Tell him you got the info from 'Mike' from GWRRA Decatur Chapter.

His name is Phil 217-871-9814

·
Administrator
3,728 Posts
Reactions: jfink

·
Registered
12 Posts
2016 Bushtec Road Star Black with chrome tongue, tongue wheel, ice chest, spare tire, leather clothing bag, hand pump for air shocks, completely carpeted at factory used two times for approximately 600 miles. Always Graged under a cover no scratches dings or dents excellent condition. New assembled cost $ 4,967. will sell for $ 2,500. You pick-up in Georgia email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
The one I have is black, Bushtec, Roadstar, it’s over in the for sale section but it’s a 2001, that has a couple of trips on it now. It’s also $2500 because that is what I gave my friend for it when he needed money for his sick wife. I have the trailer hitch pin that is needed to connect it to your hitch. I have the bike side wiring needed to connect it to your wiring. I have the air pump. I have the cover for it, it has the bumper with lights, chrome tongue, carpeted inside, I used a cooler inside it because it had enough room in there. I could meet you in the middle somewhere, just need to arrange it. Oh, it’s got the ad on spoiler on the trunk too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts